Our team of Public Law lawyers serves the interests of companies and users in their relations with public authorities (State, public institutions, territorial collectivities).
LERINS & BCW has developed a recognized expertise serving economic players in their relations with institutions, administrations and public bodies.
Public Law: our areas of intervention
Public Health Law
- Relations with the regulatory authorities (Health Ministry and regional health agencies)
- Healthcare authorization litigation
- Cooperation between public and private healthcare facilities (GCS, GHT, regroupings)
- Tariff litigation (T2A, CCAM, NGAP, repetition of undue payments and financial sanctions)
- Evicted candidate litigation (pre-contractual reference and Tropic appeal)
- Counsel and litigation in contract implementation (interpretation, termination, etc.)
- Litigation related to urban planning authorization, building permits, construction and works declarations, etc.
Public Law: our clients
- Healthcare establishments (public or private)
- Healthcare professionals
- Real estate ownership
- ESPIC and EPA
- Regional authorities
LERINS & BCW advised Groupe Hospitalier Bretagne-Sud on the restructuring of Clinique du Ter’s activities
LERINS & BCW, led by Luc Castagnet, advised public hospital Groupe Hospitalier Bretag [...]
LERINS & BCW advises funds Matmut Innovation and Swen Capital Partners on SchoolMouv’s €2.5m fundraising
LERINS & BCW, represented by Cédric Vincent, partner, and Amina Aouat, advised invest [...]
LERINS & BCW, represented by Laurent Ségal and Mathilde Croze, advised German group O [...]
Laurent Garrabos, partner at Lerins&BCW, specialised in International trade, commodit [...]