Our team of Litigation and Arbitration lawyers assists its French and international clients in the setting up of debt prevention tools and in the amicable and/or legal collection of their debts.
LERINS & BCW assists its clients in all their efforts to secure the recovery of their claims through a mutual agreement procedure or, if necessary, a legal proceeding.
LERINS & BCW intervenes in all stages of the procedure to analyze the situation and advise its clients on the most efficient actions to take.
In addition, LERINS & BCW has developed preventive procedures aiming to make it easier to monitor customer accounts and to diminish risks of debt beforehand, measures that the firm implements and monitors in coordination with its clients’ accounting and legal departments.
Debt Collection: our areas of intervention
- Collection of civil and commercial debts of all kinds
- Precautionary guarantees on movable assets, real estate and personal property (seizures and registration of pledges and encumbrances)
- Formal notice and order for payment
- Enforcement measures
- Foreclosures and other seizures of real estate, movable assets, bank accounts, receivables, and others…
Debt Collection: our clients
- Large French and international groups
- French and foreign SMEs and Mid-caps
- Executives / shareholders
- Family groups
- Foreign banks
- Insurance companies, insurance agents and brokers
LERINS & BCW advised InnovaFeed, a biotech company that produces a new source of prot [...]
Reminder: The new European regulation on personal data protection (GDPR) will enter into [...]
LERINS & BCW assisted insurance specialist OVATIO on the acquisitions of Septier Assu [...]
LERINS & BCW (Laurent Julienne and Cédric Vincent) co-hosts conferences at "Salon des [...]