With a solid experience in both counsel and litigation, our team of Social Law lawyers assists companies on a daily basis in an increasingly complex and constantly evolving economic and legal environment.
LERINS & BCW offers a complete Social Law expertise to domestic or international companies operating in activity sectors as diverse as Distribution, Software, New Technologies and Industry, in particular.
In collaboration with the firm’s other teams and in constant interaction with its clients, the Social team has also developed a specific and recognized know-how in the Health, Transport, Restructuring and Live Entertainment sectors.
In addition to companies, LERINS & BCW simultaneously advises their executives and senior executives in all their professional evolutions and offers specific expertise in Management Package.
Social Law: our main areas of intervention:
Individual Labor Relations
- From the employment contract’s drafting process up to its termination
- Review and evolution of the employment contract terms
Collective Labor Relations
- Implementation of tools making it possible to support the company’s performance and to involve employees in the success of its projects, while maintaining social dialogue with the personnel’s representative bodies.
Social Aspects of Reorganizations, Restructurings and Mergers and Acquisitions
Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Hygiene and security, workplace accident, occupational disease, management of psycho-social risks
Social Consequences of Economic Struggles
- Individual and collective redundancies
- Employment preservation plans
- Social aspects of collective procedures
Individual and Collective Social Litigation
- In all cases where an amicable solution could not be found, our lawyers plead before the competent jurisdictions in order to settle labor disputes.
- Management of mass litigation risk
Management of the social aspects of service provision contracts
Social Law: our clients
- Legal and HR Departments
LERINS & BCW, led by Laurent Julienne, partner, and Eve Maillet, advised Parisian sta [...]
LERINS & BCW, led by Luc Castagnet and Bertrand Vorms, is advising Vivalto Santé in t [...]
LERINS & BCW, led by Mathilde Croze, Cécile Dupas and Didier Chambeau, partners, advi [...]
LERINS & BCW, represented by Laurent Julienne, partner, and Eve Maillet, advised Arch [...]