ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT INCENTIVES
Our team of Enterprise management incentives lawyers offers a transversal and tailor-made approach in matters of management incentives structuring and negotiation.
LERINS & BCW has developed recognized expertise in the setting up of incentives for managers in all kinds of circumstances: hiring and loyalty of managers, LBO, team motivation, etc.
LERINS & BCW has set up a specialized team with transversal competencies covering all management incentives aspects (Corporate, Social, Tax). The firm can thus offer its clients a tailor-made approach to selecting and negotiating the most appropriate capital incentive tool.
Thanks to a a full and diversified practice, LERINS & BCW assists its clients in order to enable them to make relevant and efficient choices from a judicial, tax, accounting and managerial point of view during the structuring of their incentives for managers.
Find out more information on our Enterprise management incentives homepage:
Enterprise management incentives: our areas of intervention
- Free shares, BSPCE, stock options
- Preferred shares, BSA, ABSA, convertible bonds
- Management companies
- Personal taxation of beneficiaries
- LBO/OBO patterns
- Hiring, motivation, loyalty, employee valuation
- Conception and presentation of profit-sharing plans
- Negotiation and legal implementation of profit-sharing plans
- Renegotiation of profit-sharing plans for executives
- Employee compensation
- International aspects of managements packages
Enterprise management incentives: our clients
- SMEs and Mid-caps
LERINS & BCW, represented by Laurent Julienne (partner) and Antoine Monteillet, advis [...]