Our team of Tax Law lawyers assists companies and individuals in all areas of French and international taxation.
LERINS & BCW assists companies, their executives and managers as well as individuals in all their issues related to French and international taxation, both in terms of counsel and litigation.
Our Tax Law lawyers particularly intervene in tax planning and restructuring and in tax risk management.
In an increasingly complex fiscal environment, our approach is focused on pedagogy and pragmatism.
Tax Law: our areas of intervention
- Optimization of tax situations, for high net-worth families and corporate groups
- Tax consolidation
- Group reorganization
- Holding location
- Tax audit
- Real estate taxation
- Enterprise management incentives
- International taxation and transfer pricing
- Family office tax planning
- Assistance during tax audits and tax litigation
- Local taxes optimization audits
Tax Law: our clients
- French and foreign companies
- Company executives
LERINS & BCW Partner Mathilde Croze, specialized in new technologies, personal data a [...]
LERINS & BCW, led by Laurent Julienne, partner, and Eve Maillet, advised Parisian sta [...]
LERINS & BCW, led by Luc Castagnet and Bertrand Vorms, is advising Vivalto Santé in t [...]
LERINS & BCW, led by Mathilde Croze, Cécile Dupas and Didier Chambeau, partners, advi [...]