Our team of Intellectual Property lawyers works with its clients to design the best strategy for protecting and valuing their intangible assets and to defend their assets that are protected from competition.
LERINS & BCW intervenes in the main industrial property sectors: trade mark, patents, industrial design, counterfeits, unfair competition.
LERINS & BCW helps its clients conceive the best strategy for protecting and valuing their intangible assets (technical innovations, applied art creations, distinctive signs, etc.).
LERINS & BCW also represents its clients in court and in all dispute resolution procedures for safeguarding and defending their rights.
The firm relies on a network of industrial property attorneys and technicians around the world in order to provide a comprehensive service to its clients and to facilitate the filing and protection of their intangible assets abroad.
Intellectual Property Law : our areas of intervention
- Trade mark law
- Patent law
- Industrial design law
- Know-how, trade and manufacturing secrets
- License agreements, assigning and technology transfer contracts
- Confidentiality and non-competition agreements
- Advice and strategy for patent filing and innovation protection
- Setting up rights management policies
- Counterfeit and unfair competition litigation
- Business secrecy
- Employee inventions
Intellectual Property Law : our clients
- French and foreign companies