Our team of Private Equity lawyers will assist you in all your investment capital, development capital and risk capital operations.
LERINS & BCW interfere in Private Equity deals to help investment funds, companies and/or their shareholders, as the case may be.
For all of these transactions, LERINS & BCW assists its clients in engineering and legal, tax and financial arrangement as well as in the negotiation and elaboration of different tools to be used for the management and finalization of projects:
- Confidentiality agreements and letters of intent
- Legal and tax audits
- Representations and warranties agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Negotiation and formalization of associated financing and guarantees
In order to assist their clients in all dimensions of their projects, LERINS & BCW simultaneously possesses specific expertise in Governance, Management Package, Corporate Law and Tax Law.
Private Equity: our areas of intervention
- Investment capital operations (LBO, MBI, MBO, OBO)
- Development capital operations
- Risk capital operations
Private Equity: our clients
- French and foreign SMEs and Mid-caps
- Executives / shareholders
- Family groups
- Investment funds