TRADE AND TRANSPORT
Our team of Trade and Transport lawyers assists its clients in matters of maritime law, international trade and transport law (food and energy commodities), both in advice and litigation.
LERINS & BCW has developed recognized expertise in land, sea and air transport law and in international trade law. The Firm is also involved in connected legal areas (financing, insurance and reinsurance, customs).
LERINS & BCW advises and assists its clients in these various areas, not only in terms of counseling but also in litigation, before all French and foreign state courts as well as before arbitral institutions (Maritime Arbitration Chamber of Paris, Arbitration Chamber of Paris, International Chamber of Commerce).
Trade and Transport Law: our areas of intervention
- Drafting and negotiating contracts (sale, freighting, engineering, credit conventions, etc.), protocols, guarantees
- Management of all types of litigation before the state and arbitration courts in the fields of maritime law, transport and insurance law and international private law
Trade and Transport Law: our clients
- French and foreign trade companies
- State entities and public enterprises
- Industrial and commercial businesses
- Ship-owners, land and air carriers, express delivery providers and specialized carriers
- Commissioners, freight forwarders, “handling” companies
- Brokers and insurance companies
LERINS & BCW seals the story of a close and trust working relationship with VALORIS A [...]
LERINS & BCW advised the Acturis group, publisher of solutions for the insurance worl [...]
LERINS & BCW advised the Vivalto Santé Group on its takeover of Polyclinique de l'Eur [...]
LERINS & BCW advised VIDAL Group in the acquisition of WEDA, which thus strengthens i [...]